Friday, December 17, 2010

Out of the shadows

With a guest photographer!



Sweater: Ann Taylor
Skirt: Boden
Tights: Target
Boots: Target

My best friend was in town, and she kindly took these pictures for me! It's kind of great to have someone else holding the camera, instead of propping it on a shelf or desk or something else flat. I obviously need a tripod.

It was so warm today in South Carolina that I need to wear something to celebrate that! I truly love this skirt and am considering buying another colour in the new year. Boden is great for comfortable, well fitting, easy and colourful clothing that lasts. I'd complain that it's expensive, but you get what you pay for, and Boden's clothing quality is excellent.



Pockets. POCKETS on a skirt! and front and back. It's fantastic for when I don't want to haul my purse around.

I want to be a little more adventurous with photo locations. Again, I'm limited by where I can balance my camera, but there are a lot of places in my town that I can photograph, and lots of friends to help! I know my armoire is not that fascinating, and outdoor locations tend to be more interesting. It's hard to juggle time for taking pictures of my outfits with everything else I do, though. But I'll keep trying.



Ok, maybe I need to work on my posing too. It's kind of awkward to pimp myself out to a camera, but it must be done. In the name of style! Finally, let me introduce my guest photographer, E.:



She's #1. And much better at posing than I am! But obviously this venue has a lot of potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment