Sunday, March 20, 2011

Past/present



Cardigan: Old Navy
Top: Gap
Skirt: Boden
Tights: Target
Flats: Shoe Carnival



Today's outfit was a total gimme, especially since all I wanted was to lie in bed. I'm so sore! I spent Saturday riding and curling and then today I hauled around chairs and tables so pictures did not happen. So here's an outfit from last week that I didn't post instead!



I'm trying to break out of the box with this skirt. I like it a lot but it's hard to pair with other things. I think I did okay here because the top and shoes match while the tights complement the cardigan. Or I failed miserably but who cares! I was dressed.

Hopefully tomorrow a live post will go up. If I can walk. We'll see about that!

4 comments:

  1. I liiike! So cheerful and punchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brooke! It rained that day too so I probably thought if I wore something lively the rain would stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! This must've been the day that I wore a yellow dress with gray shoes, tights, and cardigan and told people I was the sun coming out from behind the clouds.
    I like it, and I love all the pieces, but something didn't come together I think. I'm not sure what it is though. One something in this outfit is pulling it's awesomeness down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds think alike!
    I think it's my hair. It looks dumb the way it's slicked back in these pictures, but it was wet. I probably should've showered earlier in the day! Lesson: learned.

    ReplyDelete