Friday, April 29, 2011

inverted bell curve of life



Top: JCPenney
Jeans: Walmart
Boots: Target


Look familiar?

Today started Wonderfully, dropped down to Real Bad in the middle, then swooped back up to A-Ok by the end. I rode my horse this morning and he was A++ Superhorse, which made me very proud. Then I was late for work, and then at dinner break I locked myself out of my car. WOMP WOMP. My mom, awesome mom that she is, drove my spare key to me and I was only half an hour late back from lunch.



I was all ready to give up on the night, but I remembered that today was payday (holler) and that made me happy. And I managed to boar through almost 50 pages of my book, which is fast becoming my greatest literary undertaking since reading War and Peace.

And then I saw Bea's hat and all was right with the world again.

4 comments:

  1. It's so funny how the cosmos (if you will) can be so give and take - one crap thing - one good thing - one crap thing - one good...

    I agree about the hat. Well all the hats really - the Royal Wedding was worth watching just for the parade of fabulous hats. It really puts a spotlight on the fact that in America we do not wear enough fabulous hats and I think we need to remedy that immediately. Sorry - if it's possible I think I'm writing with a British accent (a bad one too.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elle! You commented! I'm so glad you were able to get through!

    I think Bea's hat was really adorable and I would love if more people wore hats for fancy things. I like fancy hats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack, my comment got deleted. "Great location for this outfit!" Miss you tons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Em! I miss you too :)

    ReplyDelete