Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dodgy



Necklace: JCPenney
Shirt: Target
Belt: Target
Skirt: JCPenney
Flats: Target



Elementary school baseball field. Takes me back to when my best friend played in little league and I hung out on the playground next to the ball field. Sadly no playground next to this ball field (who misses swings? I know, right?!) but it did make me miss my days of hardcore elementary dodgeball.



I was very skilled at being the last person on my team, thanks to my talent for standing in the corner, and as I took aim at the opposite team I had dreams of taking them all out and being the team hero. I was always hit within two or three balls coming at me from all sides, so I remained the girl who read. So I guess it's a good thing I stunk at dodgeball, since I'd make even less money as a dodgeballer than as a librarian. Only slightly. But I'd be a dodgeballer, which is the coolest profession on LinkedIn. So it would probably even out in the end.

Yeah, I'm sticking to curling. At least that's in the Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment