Wednesday, July 13, 2011

War wounds



Necklace: wapa on Etsy
Dress as top: Target
Belt: Target
Skirt: JCPenney
Wedges: Target



I've received some battle scars from photography. In my freeish time I enjoy film photography and my worst/weirdest picture related injury was fire ant bites all over my stomach after I laid down to take this photo. Killer, right?



Well, that's still my worst injury though I have to admit that I really look badass with this cut on my leg. I don't know how it happened--I'll have to assume I was scratching my leg and accidentally scratched a scab off--but how cool do I look? I have band aids in my car but nothing to wipe the blood up. It adds a nice accent of warm tones to my outfit. Right?



Meanwhile, I received lots of compliments on my hair today. I got the idea from this pin on Pinterest. I very recently (two days ago) figured out how to tease my hair the right way, so I've been taking advantage of that. Having a soft bristle paddle brush (part of my grandmother's silver set, so thanks grammy!) has helped a lot. Now contemplating doing this. to my hair. Thoughts? It would be so much easier if I had blonde hair, which actually shows colour and style definition a lot better. Luck of the draw, because I do love my burnt sienna hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment