Saturday, October 29, 2011

On scarves



Scarves: both from Target
Dress: Old Navy
Tights: Target
Boots: Target



One of the best things about fall is football. Directly behind that is fall accessory season. Boots, scarves, tights. And here are all three! I altered my six shopping picks so I could buy this dress from Old Navy (for $14.71 no less). Goodbye red skirt that I probably won't find in stores anyway since it's fall now.



Back to the scarves. Is anyone interested in a possible scarf tutorial? I know pretty much everyone has one but I wear my scarves pretty crazily (see above and below pictures). I like to do more than one scarf because sometimes one just isn't enough and it can inject a lot of colour/texture/pattern into an otherwise simple outfit. Also, it is sometimes freezing at work and that definitely merits more than one scarf! What do you think? Want to see how I cleverly tie my scarves?

No comments:

Post a Comment