Thursday, October 13, 2011

Spelunking rules



Necklace: Anthropologie, lengthened by me
Top: Target
Skirt: handmade
Wedges: Shoe Carnival



You guys, I'm leaving for Washington in like 9 hours and here I am updating my blog! Ridiculous is what I am. I haven't even packed yet! I'm going for a bonspiel and while I'm there I'll be seeing some swell places (Library of Congress!) and hanging out with some college pals. I probably won't update while I'm gone, but I'll try to take outfit pictures and as with all my trips I'll have an Instagram/regular picture recap.



Regarding this outfit, all I have to say is that I counted to be sure and I was stopped by three totally random people today so they could fawn over my necklace. Sweet! Also, while taking these pictures someone pulled into the parking lot of this place, parked in the very corner and watched me. Creepy, but whatever, I'm doing nothing wrong! There were no "no trespassing" signs. Take nothing but pictures & leave nothing but footprints. Done and done. Seacrest out.

No comments:

Post a Comment