Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It must be the family part that gets me



Top: JCPenney
Cami: Old Navy
Skirt: handmade
Wedges: DSW



Do you guys ever cry at tv commercials? I usually don't (except those happy birthday ACA commercials but who DOESN'T cry at those), but there's a couple every holiday time that really, really kill me. There's this one Publix commercial of a little old lady making this gross looking bread pudding and it takes her all day and her grandkids all love it and they love her and it's so GROSS LOOKING but I tear up anyway.



The other one, also from Publix--jeez Publix lighten up!--is about this kid who can't get home for the holidays because he's basically Doogie Howser and he only gets one day off a year. It cuts between him taking the bus home and his family getting ready for a big holiday meal, and then he opens the door to his apartment and BAM, there's mom and the whole crew with all that food and they're all happy and home is where the heart is, etc. Kills me every time!

What about you? Share so I don't feel like as big a loser for welling up watching commercials. This is why we keep them on mute!

No comments:

Post a Comment