Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lunatics, maybe



Necklace: JCPenney
Top: Gap
Skirt: JCPenney
Boots: Target
Bag: sent from Penguin/stolen from boss



LITTLE FACTS TIME



Chores I actually like some chores. Specifically dusting & doing dishes. But I really, really hate emptying the dishwasher. I have been known to bribe people to get out of doing it.

Ringtones My ringtone used to be AMAZING. It was the Monday Night Football theme song. But when I got my iPhone, it came with about 15 lame ringtones AND an old car horn. So that's my ringtone now.

Uncanny ability I can memorize song lyrics by listening to a song four times. Five if it's a rap song, but then I'm good to go. My best friend pretty much hates me because 8 years later she still doesn't know all the words to EI by Nelly. (Sorry A.! I still love you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment