Monday, November 21, 2011

The return of the jedi



Thaaaaat's right. What We Wore is BACK! K. and I ran across the street on our break for some fun quality time in front of the camera. So here we go!



I'm wearing:

Cardigan: Anthro
Dress: Anthro, shortened with safety pins for the day
Tights: Walmart?
Heels: thrifted (!!!!)
Red nails: Zoya Carmen
Green nails: butter London British Racing Green
Yellow nails: butter London Cheeky Chops
Blue nails: China Glaze First Mate
Gray nails: Zoya Dove



I thought maybe it would be a good idea to repaint my nails and do the skittle thing again. I'm not making this a permanent habit but I kind of love the effect.



K. is wearing:

Necklace: This and That
Top: Dots
Bracelets: Dots
Pants: Dots
Flats: Shoe Department
Button: Work



K. wears this necklace nearly daily. She's a big New Orleans Saints fan, which is good because otherwise I'd have to kick her out of my friends circle because she also likes the Washington Redskins. Just kidding, we both know our respective teams suck this year.



By the way, I tweeted a couple days ago that I thrifted a pair of shoes. HERE THEY ARE. $5, people. I got crazy lucky--I've been looking for duo toned shoes (exhibit a: this pin) for a few months now and haven't found anything in my price point that would be available after my shopping diet was over, but for $5 I'm willing to break said diet. I think it was worth it. And they've been worn maybe 3 times at most because the original tread is still on the sole!



This is one of the first pictures we took, and it was really morea practice shot than anything. As soon as I saw it I was like "whoa, K.! I look so much taller than you!" And then she looked up at me and said "well, you are." Touche, K. Touche.

See y'all tomorrow!


iwhipmyhairbackandforthiwhipmyhairbackandforth

No comments:

Post a Comment