Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday School: the constellation cardigan

I've received majorly positive feedback (thank you so much by the way--you're all incredibly sweet!) on my how-to-ish posts recently, like my scarf tutorial and the reveal of my constellation cardigan, based on this cardigan from Anthropologie. So I thought I'd try incorporating a monthly series called Saturday School (clever, right?) of me helping you do stuff! So the inaugural Saturday School tutorial is how to make the constellation cardigan yourself.



Don't you love my awkward laughter? I also had to film this twice because the first time I did it I played it back and I had cut off my own head. That's talent right there.

Does anyone have any suggestions for what they'd like to see Saturday School cover in the future? Hair, colour theory, pattern mixing? Please suggest, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment