Thursday, November 24, 2011

Holiday time is here I guess



Top: Threadless
Skirt: thrifted
Boots: Target



Lens flare all over this piece. I took my pictures today after putting the ham in the oven (we don't do turkey) and before our guests arrived for Thanksgiving. And in keeping with my promise to bring you some looks with graphic tees, here's one!



I noticed in yesterday's post that most of the shirts I wore were blue. So I thought I'd try avoiding that this time around. I'm in the process of developing a board on Pinterest specifically for graphic tees so everyone has some inspiration for Wear*It Wednesday! :D I'm still in the process of finding pictures but here's the board if you're interested.



And for those of you who are American, I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving. Eat lots of pie/turkey/whatever and be thankful for friends, family, and life. I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment