Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top twelve-ish of 2011

Gosh, have I really been at this blogging thing for a year? Insane. My official blogiversary is in November, but I consider my official start of & dedication to style blogging as January 6th, when I wrote this post on my resolution to make this blog something I could be proud of. And wow have I ever accomplished this! I'm so happy to see how my style has grown and expanded over the last year, and I'm so ready for what 2012 brings. It's going to be wild--grad school, the summer Olympics (!!!!!!) and more responsibility at work--but I'm nothing but excited to dress for everything that comes my way, and to share it all with you!

With that, here are my top picks for each month this year. I'm pretty sure I didn't pick everything everyone else liked, but hey, it is my blog, after all ;)

January: Happy Refrain



February: Tredecim



March: In love





April: What's that now (above)
&
April: Take the outfit and run (below)



May: Graphic inspiration



June: It's a ferry tail



July: Lessons in pointless literary technique



August: Think hard, think fast



September: A promise this way





October: On scarves (above)
&
October: Worktoberfest (below)





November: The return of the jedi (above)
&
November: Steak me home tonight (below)





December: Career shift (above)
&
December: On bodycon (below)



Do you have a favourite? Least favourite? I could show you a number of particularly bad ones but I'd rather leave them buried in the archives! I'm actually driving to a bonspiel right now--I love scheduled posting--but I've been contemplating this post since December began and I love seeing how far I've come, both as a self-stylist and a self-photographer. I hope you've enjoyed the ride too. I loved blogging this year and I can't wait to see what 2012 brings!

I'll see you on Sunday with a new year and a new outfit post. Have a wonderful celebration and end to your 2011!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore your blog...finding it has been one of the highlights in a pretty gruesome year for me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore your blog...finding it has been one of the highlights in a pretty gruesome year for me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete