Saturday, December 3, 2011

Two times the outfit, one time the writing



Scarf: Target
Cardigan: Target
Top: Target
Jeans: American Eagle
Flats: Toms

This is what I wore driving home from Charlotte today. When I was a little kid my favourite colours were pink, purple and red (in that order) so why not make it happen as an outfit? And there it is.



Necklace: made by my grandpa
Cardigan: Target/embroidered by me
Tank: Target
Jeans: American Eagle
Flats: Toms



And this is what I wore on Friday to speak on a local news anchor's webcast. Whoa, famous! I wanted something that wasn't ridiculous or boring, and I think I struck an even match. I received a ton of compliments about my sweater (of course) and one woman even asked if I'd make her one. I should have given her a link to this blog so she could learn to do it herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment