Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Doritos ones were good too



Necklace: gift
Top: Target
Skirt: handmade
Wedges: Target
Lips: Cover Girl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Delish



I seem to have a predilection for putting my hand in my hair. Note to self: stop that.



So, who watched the Super Bowl? I personally thought it was an uninspiring matchup and an uninspiring game with uninspiring commercials, so all around the experience fell flat for me. Though at the same time, I don't like the Giants or the Patriots so I was, for all intensive purposes, anti-invested in the game. How did you feel about it? I think the highlight was the Clint Eastwood commercial that aired during halftime. Everyone I was watching with was similarly blown away, so I say well done, Chrysler! Other than that, I loved the Budweiser Clydesdales commercial (I always do) and I enjoyed the VW dog losing weight to chase the car commercial. Other than that, I was disappointed. So many stupid movie trailers. You sank my battleship, Super Bowl XLVI.

No comments:

Post a Comment