Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I forgot stamps



Sweater: J.Crew
Top: Target
Jeggings: Old Navy
Socks: parts unknown
Flats: Toms



My Toms are dirty, my hair is wet, but I painted on yesterday's lint-and-cat-hair-covered jeggings sans cover and ventured out into the public. It was just to the post office to mail in a project for school, but I feel empowered, y'all. My usual postal worker didn't scream I CAN SEE THE SHAPE OF YOUR LEGS at me and I think one woman may have looked at my Toms for half a second, but otherwise the retired people and young folk hitting the USPS on their lunch breaks paid me zero mind. Well, until I hauled my giant bubble wrap protected envelope up to the desk and said I wanted to mail it. I think I'm single-handedly keeping the USPS in business. My getting into grad school is the best news they possibly could have received.

No comments:

Post a Comment