Monday, February 20, 2012

A leg and a calf



Necklace: JCPenney
Sweater: JCPenney
Jeggings: Old Navy
Boots: Target



I'm not going to lie, you guys. I'm a little nervous about wearing these jeggings without boots. I mean, they're the same as any other pants--they're just tighter than I'm used to on my calves. But I have both bared my calves and worn tights, which is basically the same as not wearing anything in terms of leg silhouette. I'm overthinking this, I think, but the point still stands that I'm self-conscious about wearing jeggings without something covering them somewhere. I need to get over that.



And because I didn't like any of my other pictures today, here's a picture of my lovely horse. I'm glad to finally have a camera that can catch him because he is not photogenic and he's always making faces! Such a sweet, though. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment