Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pesky love day



Necklace: Forever 21, lengthened by me | Sweater: Old Navy | Necklace as bracelet: JCPenney | Skirt: Target | Tights: Target | Heels: thrifted | Lips: Maybelline ColorSensational in Are You Red-dy | Nails: butter London Bossy Boots


Pink + Red | Everybody, Everywear

One of the things I hate about Valentine's Day is that any other day, this would just be an outfit. I would just be wearing clothing. Would I be nicely dressed? Sure. Would I be celebrating a holiday? No. But because I'm devoted to my blog and I really wanted to get back into EBEW, here I am, wearing red and pink and screaming to the world HEY, I KNOW IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY. Oh well. There'a box of chocolate and a card from my parents so I'm happy.


(I feel like this picture makes me look a little bit like this gal.)

Valentine's Day is also International Quirkyalone Day. For more info on that, read this. I'm proud to be a Quirkyalone, and even more proud that there is actually a term for what I am. There are a lot of people who are Quirkyalones and relate to this lifestyle, and there's no shame in it!


In relation to Valentine's Day is the day that happens after, better known to me as 75% Off All Candy Day, also known to me as The Best Day Of The Year. Yeah, I'll even capitalise "the" for that one. I can't wait for past date chocolate and half stale candy hearts. I especially love the white ones. I hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day/International Quirkyalone Day/Singles Awareness Day/Tuesday and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment