Thursday, February 23, 2012

Some stains don't come out with Tide To Go









Top: Anthropologie | Belt: Old Navy | Skirt: Old Navy | Heels: Urban Outfitters | Lips: Cover Girl Lip Perfection Embrace

This lipstick is one of two that I have been anxious about wearing. While I love this crazy rich purpley magenta, it clashes a little with my hair and my skin colour. It also looks really dark in soft light (see first picture), and I don't know if dark lipstick works on me. And maybe I could stand all that and make it work, but worst of all--it stains my lips, even over Chap Stick. We're talking hot pink stain. Though the stain actually looks pretty good so maybe I can use the lipstick that way!

Also, the format of this post is different from prior posts. I didn't have enough interesting/funny/intellectual thoughts to fill today's post but now I'm thinking about making it permanent. Thoughts? Complaints? You don't care, you're just here for the frowning young woman?

No comments:

Post a Comment