Monday, February 13, 2012

Style Imitating Art: A Bar at the Folies-Bergere


Striped top: Target | Button down: JCPenney | Dress as skirt: Old Navy | Tights: We Love Colors | Heels: Urban Outfitters | Bangle: Forever 21 | Lips: Maybelline ColorSensational Pearly Pink





Oh hi there! Wondering what all this is? What's with all the non-colour? Well, Salazar and I are ringing in the first Style Imitating Art with one of my favourite paintings! I am so excited about this and Salazar looks amazing, don't you think? I look like a frump but I'm cool with that because I think I did the painting justice--minus the lace, the barmaid is a bit of a frump too. I love that we both are dressed completely differently we both embody the painting in our own ways. I'm so excited to see Salazar's first painting next week!



My coworker saw me today and said "oh, you're dressed like a real librarian today". You mean frumpy? Yeah, well. I do look like I own 20 cats. Want to see Salazar's full, not-cat-owned post? It's right here. See you tomorrow!



Ps. Want a button? Have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment