Saturday, March 3, 2012

But today was really great







Necklace: wapa on Etsy | Cardigan: Target | Top: JCPenney | Jeans: Walmart | Boots: Target

One of the greatest things about a bad week is when it ends. After my car broke down, I thought it was a fluke, but a pile of homework and a big project were stressing me out. To add to the rapidly increasing stack of frustrations in life, I received a phone call from my credit card company letting me know someone was trying to commit fraud with my information, and later that day my primary non-work email account was hacked (probably by the same person). To top it all off, my wonderful sweet car, all better after adjusting a loose fuse, was the unfortunate perpetrator of a rear-ender accident, smashing a headlight and the nose of the hood in the process, on our way to Charlotte for some curling. A game which we lost by six points. After which I had to drive home in a torrential downpour that I only later found out could have turned into a tornado at any moment.

One of the greatest things about a bad week is when it ends. #whining

No comments:

Post a Comment