Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Up in the air









Sweater: J.Crew | Pants: JCPenney | Socks: parts unknown | Wedges: Target | Lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Rosewine

I haven't mentioned this yet--it was a bit overshadowed by getting a call 20 minutes later about credit card fraud--but I have become the fourth member of a curling team for a bonspiel in Ohio this weekend! I am really excited to be part of this team (everyone rocks haha get it I'm so funny) and I've never been to Ohio, so that will be a treat. I am, however, most excited about flying! I have always LOVED to fly and I really don't get to do it enough for my liking. I'm the kind of person who, no matter what the form of travel, is perfectly content to just stare out the window. I'm great company on road trips--I never complain, I read a map with the best of them, and I always break out the snacks at the perfect moment. Though with flying the first one is the only real issue, but whatever. Just give me a window seat and I am happy as a clam.

No comments:

Post a Comment