Sunday, July 15, 2012

Top Chef Cardiganland







Necklace: JCPenney | Top: Target | Dress as skirt: Belk | Wedges: Target
Thirty of thirty

Here's a shot of me, grilling in a silk dress, like the badass that I am. "Grilling in a Silk Dress" would be a great name for this blog if I had more than no interest in cooking. I'm an okay cook, I'm great with the grill, and I enjoy baking greatly. But the mess I make is all pretty basic stuff--sautéd shrimp, baked chicken, grasshopper pie. It sounds interesting and I guess it photographs well, but it's literally all stuff you could Google and find about 400 recipes for immediately. That and food blogging is boring to me. I tried it that one time and that was the end of that. So here's to style blogging and being done with 30x30!

No comments:

Post a Comment