Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pucker up











Top: Gap | Belt: Target | Skirt: Talbots | Flats: Payless | Lips: NARS Lodhi

Today is the first day since The Banana Incident of 2014 that I have felt okay with wearing lipstick. I was a little scared, but my lips have held up. I am rather desperately hoping that my lips remain okay--there was a point during the whole little trauma that I thought my lips would scar, that they'd never be the same. Along with my hair, my lips have been one of the few body parts of mine that I have never lamented, and the idea of them being irreparably altered was crushing. So I'm happy to report that the worst seems to have passed, and if not, then I have a giant tube of hydrocortisone that will make sure things eventually get back to normal. Crisis: averted.

No comments:

Post a Comment