Monday, May 12, 2014

Back in blackish











Top: from Dani at DIYFATSHION | Skirt: Target | Flats: Target

There has been a crapton of insanity going on in my life--in particular, my boss and I just finished running the first ever con at our library, and possibly the first ever at a library in South Carolina. We had 700 attend--KIND OF A BIG DEAL--and it was a lot of fun, but it was also exceptionally tiring. I am still behind on my sleep, and I have to organize everything for summer reading in the next two weeks! Eek. So it's been a really hectic couple of months, and it's a very big part of why I haven't been posting. I work all day, sometimes without lunch, and by the time I'm done it's either dark or I'm so tired I can hardly make it home without passing out.

But while I've been busy with this, Dani of DIYFATSHION (one of my fave bloggers) and I have been chatting about her impending move to California, and she asked if I would be so kind to take some of the clothes she was weeding out of her closet. Ummmmmmmmm...DUH! So a couple of days ago a GIANT box full of stuff that is amazing and I am so excited about it. It was like freakin Christmas. So except some things that belonged to Dani to start appearing on AC. And by some I mean A LOT BECAUSE I LOVE THEM. CAPSCAPSCAPSCAPS.

I was on my way home from dinner and stopped to take outfit photos for the first time in quite a while, and it made me really happy. I missed doing it. Is that vain? I don't even care. Welcome back, self.

No comments:

Post a Comment