Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Style Imitating Art: The Floor Scrapers



It's SIA time, y'all! Yesssssss. As a reminder, The Floor Scrapers (Les Raboteurs de Parquet) by Gustave Caillebotte was this week's inspiration. Good stuff. Away we go!

Here's Stephanie, who I don't think has a blog but Stephanie! Correct me if I'm wrong! Also: you have an awesome skirt!



Next is Jen of Librarian for Life and Style, who looks adorable. The white skirt is charming.



Jen actually sent me two photos--one of her, and one of her coworker, Amanda, who looks adorable. She has a great colour combo going!



Next is Gracey of Fashion for Giants, who is adorable and asked me if this outfit was okay. OKAY?! Gracey, stop. You look adorable, as always. Send me that skirt kthx



Next is Mary, who doesn't have a blog but wanted to participate anyway, which I wholly support! And that belt, y'all. It's awesome.



Salazar, my cocreator of SIA from 14 Shades of Grey, is apparently hotter than Hades in Thailand right now (it is like 100 degrees and that's just too much) and she's still wearing PANTS for the sake of SIA! Now that's commitment.



Aaaaaand me. I hate this outfit. The top's too short, I was way too hot in my cords, and my shoes are not the right colour to work with the light lavender details in the painting. Maybe from now on I should assess my wardrobe BEFORE I pick a piece of artwork for SIA?



Thank you all for participating! I'm thrilled that we have so many women participating without blogs this week--you ladies look fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment