Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Style Imitating Art: At the Piano



It's SIA time! As a reminder, this week's inspiration was the lovely At the Piano by James McNeill Whistler. Let's get started!

First up is Stephanie, who looks adorable--I love that even the chair matches the painting!



Next is Jen of Librarian for Life and Style, who went for the red in the carpet for her inspiration. Works for me, because she looks great!



Isabella of Adventures in HEL is too cute for words. I love it all, especially that skirt. Like whoa.



Next is Amber of Section 391 found a piano for her photos! Yessssss. I love it.



Kezzie of KezzieAG found a piano too! I'm starting to regret not trying harder to find a piano.




My SIA cocreator, Salazar, looks super cozy this week. I'm kind of jealous.



And lastly, me. I have new glasses and they match this week's inspiration almost perfectly!



Thanks for participating, ladies! Everyone looks fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment