Monday, March 23, 2015

Style Imitating Art: Spring



It's time for Style Imitating Art! As a reminder, this week's inspiration is the beautiful stained glass window Spring, designed by John La Farge. It's the perfect piece for the beginning of spring! Let's take a look at this week's outfits.

First up is Jen of Librarian for Life and Style, and she mixed florals! I have never done that before but now I feel a serious need to.



Kezzie of KezzieAG has the cutest blue dress, and the shoes to match!



I love Stephanie's skirt. It matches so many things! And I love the emerald green. It's a great match for this week's art.



Erin of Loop Looks has a dog with her! Yes! And she looks fantastic--I love the windswept hair.



Gracey of Fashion for Giants jumped in on SIA this week, and she looks adorable. I give my stamp of approval to the blue tights!



My co-creator of SIA, Salazar of 14 Shades of Grey, nailed it. I love that she looks classic and comfortable but also stylish and sharp. Dem shoes.



And here's me! Stay tuned for a full post of this outfit!



Thank you all for participating this week! I am loving the floral, and the various ways we all styled it. What a great way to welcome spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment