Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Style Imitating Art: Leopard I



It's Style Imitating Art time! Yessssss. This week's inspiration was Leopard I by Megan Carn. Let's get to it!

First up is Stephanie, who doesn't have (a lot of) leopard--but that doesn't matter! Her outfit still rings true to the painting, and even the backdrop matches!



Next is Erin of Loop Looks, who looks super sharp. I love that she licked a location that also matches this week's painting!



Noelle of The Classy Junk embodied this week's inspiration without the leopard! (Well, mostly.) I love that she still has a pattern in the same family going!



Carriehas a really cute top that emulates the same pattern as the leopard. It has a really cool vibe, and the colours complement the painting, too!



SIA co-curator Jen of Librarian for Life and Style found a light blue cardigan to wear with her leopard skirt. And red lips! Everything about her outfit works so well together!



And other SIA co-curator Salazar at 14 Shades of Grey is wearing burgundy, which I would have never even thought of. But Salazar knows how to class it up better than I do so I'm not surprised ;)



And then there's me! I dig this outfit, even if my pencil skirt kind of hung off me all day...



I love this week's entries. Everyone looks vibrant and bold (I guess leopard does that to you, even if you don't actually wear it), and these outfits are so stylish. Thank you all for participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment